GameCube start screen montage.
- Daisy: How old were you when you had your first kiss?
- Carnation: If I handed you a concert ticket right now, who would you want to be the performer?
- Jasmine: What color looks best on you?
- foxglove: Name three facts about your family?
- Allium: What's the best thing you can cook?
- Orange Blossom: If you could pick the gender and appearance of your child, would you?
- Calla Lily: If you died right now, what song would you want to play at your funeral?
- Poinsettia: Favorite holiday dish?
- Oxlip: Would you ever get into a long distance relationship?
- Primrose: Favorite kind of soup?
- Daffodil: What's the most thoughtful present you've ever received?
- Rose: Are you currently in love with someone?
- Amsonia: Would you ever become a vegan?
- Peony: What's your favorite hot beverage?
- Tulip: For your birthday, what kind of cake do you ask for?
- Myrtle: Do you like going on airplanes?
- Hibiscus: Did you ever play an instrument? If so what?
- Zinnia: Who was your best friend when you were six years old?
- Poppy: What color was your childhood home?
- Hydrangea: Starbucks order?
- Violet: Do you like where you're from?
- Locust: What was your favorite book as a child?
- Rhododendron: What's the scariest dream you've ever had?
- Queen Anne's Lace: Would you rather carve pumpkins or wrap presents?
- Magnolia: Favorite kind of candy?
- Aster: Would you rather be cold or hot?
- Marigold: Do you listen to what's on the radio?
- Heliconia: Do you like when it rains?
- Azalea: What's a movie you cried while watching?
- Dandelion: Do you think you're important?
Artist Creates ‘Decaying’ Paintings As Visual Representation Of Neglect
by Valerie Hegarty
If I had some visual arts for school
I would have done something similar to this for my hsc
This is deep, man
one of the greatest piece of information taught to me in life was from a fucking deranged talking baboon
please excuse me while I cry
also they like send each other christmas cards every year how adorable is that
Dolce & Gabbana
Don’t hate them anymore. I know, you’re hurt right now and you will still. But remember this: You and that person are just parallel lines. You were intertwined at one point, and you are not the same as you were before. They changed you, you changed them, and you both learned a lot about each other, relationships, and ultimately, yourselves. And there is no saying that maybe someday, if the fates allow, you might cross each others paths again. Maybe when the time is right, you two will meet again and forgive the past and show each other how much you’ve grown and changed, and maybe this time, you will fit together perfectly. And maybe it won’t happen, and you will just infinitely be moving on in a different direction, only to see them from afar or from the rearview mirror when you miss them or think about them. And then someday, somebody else will cross your path, and you will understand why this person doesn’t fit with you anymore. And realize, that it wasn’t a waste of your time, because it is BECAUSE of this person you were with, that you were able to reach that point. You had to go through a lot and learn more, and just because it was sad and it hurt, it was worth it because you were finally able to allow this person into your life who makes you so happy you could shout it to the world. And don’t we all want that at the end of the day?
This is all happening for a reason, and it was meant happen this way. And you are in this healing stage right now that will take a lot of time to recover from. But when you can think of it in the big picture, and realize that it’s not anybody’s fault; it just wasn’t meant to work out right now, because you are two different people traveling in two different directions who happened to meet each other at maybe the wrong time, I think that is when you can start letting go of the anger and resentment. That is when you can stop thinking about the things they did that hurt you, or you can stop missing them or wanting to talk to them again. Because you are just going to get hurt, because it’s just not meant to happen right now. Take your time away from that person, as hard as it is, and keep on going in your own direction and focus on your own life. Once you reach a point on your own path where you are in a good place, you will be okay again, and I know that along the way you will have many more people cross your path and make you a better person in some way, and eventually you will become the best version of you, and somebody will come around and you will intertwine again perfectly, without getting hurt. It will all end up at a wonderful destination, but you just have to do the best you can to get there :)Just some things I’ve been thinking about today (via findalittlesunshine)
who’s arms would I run and fall into
if I were drunk
in a room with everyone
I have ever loved oh god (via bl-ossomed)
Some of these are real good, gonna have to try them.
I love this
And for #7, make sure its like Febreeze or something. Then the room will smell pretty
These kids get 5 dollars from the tooth fairy? I only ever got from 25 cents to a dollar.
To be honest I was expecting these to get really dark and be like “cut out their tongue so they won’t scream at night” or something so I’m glad this didn’t turn out like I thought it would
u ok sarah